Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: how good do the Saints look!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    how good do the Saints look!!!

    the Giants weak sched hurt them for this game??????
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how good do the Saints look!!!

    This is the first time I actually watched the Saints play more than just a quarter of football in awhile. Man are they good on offense. Brees looks like Peyton out there.

    Their defense is what impresses me though. They aren't great by any means, but they are very very opportunistic. Their DBs can flat out fly.

    I might have to think again about the way I saw the NFC shaking out now. Of course, it remains to be seen how they play when the weather gets cold and they have to play a team that can run it down your throat and is just physical. To be a Superbowl contender, you gotta be able to win those games.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how good do the Saints look!!!

    I thought the Giants were a "run it down your throat" kind of team, with those RB's.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how good do the Saints look!!!

    Yeah they definitely can. The season isn't half way over though so fatigue hasn't taken affect yet AND they were in the dome today. I'm talking late november and december. That's when you separate the contenders and pretenders IMO. I wanna see how the Saints would hold up then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •